Our experienced painters strive for perfection and pay attention to even the smallest detail. They cover and protect anything not being painted, including floors, furnishings, lighting fixtures, woodwork, and more.
- Built in Cabinets
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Wainscot Paneling
- Baseboard, Crown, Chair and Other Trim Mouldings
- Wood Staining and Fine Finishes
- Rolling Scaffold for Vaulted/High Areas
- Surfaces are properly prepared for painting to meet our discriminating standards of excellence.
- Fine sand all surfaces
- Wash all the woodwork
- Patch any repairs or imperfections
- Caulk all gaps present
- Seal any knots with a stain sealer
- Paint one or two coats of an enamel
Walls and ceilings
- Pole sand all surfaces smooth
- Repair any cracks or nail pops with screws and fiber glass tape
- Patch all repairs with three coats of spackle
- Primer all repairs
- Paint two coats of ceiling and wall paint
In addition, we can perform light carpentry (door/window mouldings, crown mouldings, chair rails, etc.) to address any problems you may have.
On the exterior of your home, an excellent paint job means elegance and beauty, but it also does much more; paint is a barrier against the elements that attack the integrity of your house.
H&M Bros. Painting uses only the best paints and techniques, and pays careful attention to every detail.
- Doors and Windows
- Soffits, Fascia Boards and Eaves
- Wood and Vinyl Shutters
- Architectural Woodwork
- Cedar Siding Staining
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Aluminum and Vinyl Siding
- High Reach Equipment
We fully prepare and repair each surface to ensure a uniform finish and proper paint adhesion.
- Power wash all dirt and mildew present
- Thoroughly sand all surfaces with power sander and by hand
- Repair any damage with fiber glass patch
- Caulk all gaps with a quality sealant
- Primer all repairs or fully primer all woodwork
- Apply a good rated latex soft glass enamel
Responsive, Experienced, Guaranteed Work
From condo units to apartments, hospitals to hotels, H&M Bros. Painting has the expertise and equipment to do the job right. We adapt to the unique scheduling and project needs of each client to minimize disruption and maximize results. Safety is #1 when it comes to the public and everyone on the job which is why we have on-going safety training meetings conducted by our very own safety committee. Our paint technicians are professional, polite, will arrive on time, and use our painting techniques that will ensure beautiful, lasting results.
Keep Your Property Looking Its Best
As a business owner, property manager or site supervisor you understand how important it is to keep your building looking its best. As a professional commercial painting contractor, we have the expertise and equipment to paint a variety of structures including high-rises, hospitals, offices, churches and more.
Minimize Distuption to Your Business
Commercial and industrial painting requires careful planning, coordination, and working in a way that minimizes disruption to your business. For us, this can translate to working nights, weekends, and off-hours, catering to your specific scheduling needs. It also calls for efficient, low-impact work practices, to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget.
Our commercial painting services include both interior and exterior painting.
- Full Exterior and Interior Painting (any height)
- Elastomeric Coatings
- Plural Components
- Graffiti Control Coatings
- Exterior Murals
- Wood Finishing, Staining & Replacement
- High Pressure Washing
- Stripping & Refinishing
- Caulking & Sealants
- Low-VOC and no-VOC paint products
- Drywall & Plaster Repair
- Light Carpentry Repair
- Murals & Faux Finishes
- Wallpaper Removal & Installation
- Installation of Chair Rail & Baseboards
- Large Conference Rooms
- Grand Entrances
- Wood Staining & Replacement
The scope of industrial site painting, preparation and coating ranges from bridges to warehouses and may include aggressive surface preparation techniques and specialized coatings. Often times, site managers have a difficult time in obtaining qualified industrial painting since the site may present complex challenges that disqualify many otherwise competent providers.
After more than 20 years of experience in , throughout New Jersey and New York, we’ve seen and handled just about any industrial maintenance situation. Our staff has decades of expertise meeting safety and industry regulations.
Our references from the industrial sector include many large corporations with manufacturing/distribution plants, water and sewerage treatment facilities, warehouses, tanks and chemical storage facilities.
Experience. Quality. Service
We pledge the highest quality, the best service, the most well-trained and professional employees, and the highest commitment to serving our clients. We are a community-based company dedicated to serving our friends and neighbors in the Main Line, as well as Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Philadelphia, and Montgomery counties. We believe that good work and local involvement can make the community stronger.
Our service has been recognized by our valued clients. We have some of the highest reviews of any painting company in the area. This is because we bring the highest level of professionalism to every job. Our work is of the best quality, and it is always completed with consideration for your home and family. We work quickly and cleanly to reduce any stress on your space and your life.
We Treat Your Home Like It’s Our Own
- We start and finish on time
- We maintain a clean work environment
- We provide a total commitment to all details
- We assure the highest quality
- We stand behind all of our work
- Decades of Painting Services Expertise